|For Technical Support call 1-800-305-5198|
Delivering test results for patients in need is our passion.
Viracor-IBT understands that receiving test results as soon as possible is critical to providing the best patient care. We have multiple solutions to deliver results to clinicians waiting to make treatment decisions. We customize a solution based on your clinicans' needs, sending results to multiple locations through multiple methods. Our reporting methods include:
To view results on Retriever, you must have an established account.
1. Login to Retriever
RETRIEVING NEW RESULTS
2. [Click] View Results.
3. [Click] Location Inbox.
4. [Click] on Order ID next to patient's name.
5. [Click] Lab Report in drop-down menu.
ACKNOWLEDGING NEW RESULTS
Acknowledging the results will REMOVE them from your Location Inbox. Results that are acknowledged can be retrieved in the Order History section in the Patient Record.
1. [Click] the box next to each result to be acknowledged.
2. [Click] Acknowledge Selected.
LOCATING PAST RESULTS
1. Go to Find Patient; type in Last Name and [click] Search.
2. [Click] Patient's Name.
3. [Click] Order History.
4. Select correct test, specimen, and order date by clicking on Order ID and selecting Lab Report from drop-down menu.
INTERFACE: Viracor-IBT's Laboratory LinkTM delivers results immediately, enabling clinicians to make the fastest treatment decisions for patient care. Please contact us to discuss opportunities to interface.
EMAIL: Secure delivery of results through email enables physicians to make treatment decisions regardless of their location or proximity to an online computer. To begin receiving results through email, please complete the Retriever User Agreement and fax to (816) 347-0143.